Sunday, October 31, 2010

Red '32 Roadster W.I.P.

Hi Guys,

I'm off work this week (Smile) so I'm trying to get this project finished.  The goal is to get the build done for Scale Model World which is being held the second weekend in November (the IPMS Nationals here in England).

I know its yet another red '32 Ford roadster - but I am planning to build a series of '32s and I want a few of them to be typical examples of the classic hot rod subject.

I've nicked the flathead out of the sedan kit and have added one or two extra details:

The interior has been sprayed to match the body (achieved by using semi-gloss clear over the Zero base paint) - just needs the column and steering wheel to finish:

The body has been given a stock firewall kindly provided by Rickard and has been sprayed Corvette Rally Red (mixed by Zero) finished with 2-pack, polishing kit, Novus 2, Zero wax and Novus 1:

Thats it for now - hope to show some more pictures tomorrow and the finished article on Friday.  Any comments or suggestions always welcome!

Cheers,

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/scacs/forums/thread/919899.aspx

Oscar Larrauri Gerard Larrousse Jud Larson Niki Lauda† Roger Laurent

No comments:

Post a Comment