Sunday, October 24, 2010

Phantasm! - Working on Revell '71 Hemi Cuda kit

Okay. I've seen people trying to do this kit like I want to, as the original Phantasm car, but there's some things I need to make this work correctly so here I go.

Reference photo:

1: Does anyone have an idea or can point me in the direction of obtaining the mag wheels instead of the ones that come with the kit itself?

What I need:

What I have:

2: The actual car had dragger tires on the back instead of the stock sized tires as seen in the movie. Anyone know where I can get some that match the wheels (if I can even find them)?

3: The car used in the movie actually had a sun/moon roof that was popped off for a character to shoot at the hearse chasing them. Anyone know how to obtain one? May have to fashion this one myself.

4: I've never used bare foil, but does somebody have a recommendation on how I can make the "gills" on the side of the car without having to hand pant them? Are there any waterslide decals to help out with this?

Anything you guys can do to help me would be greatly appreciated.

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/scacs/forums/thread/919166.aspx

Desire Wilson Justin Wilson Vic Wilson Joachim Winkelhock Manfred Winkelhock

No comments:

Post a Comment