Sunday, July 17, 2011

I felt like a little kid at Christmas

I just went to pick up 33 car models and 2 Donn Yost  DVD's  that a gentelemen had for sale. To my surprise he had them all in the garage along with few other kits.  Then he says to me that he has no use for the other 15 models and if I want them I could have them.  He said that they were dry fitted but after inspecting them there is nothing wrong with them, there perfect.  All this has cost me $270 + 3hours of driving.  I'm still smiling from ear to ear. 

I just wanted to share this story with you all.

Here's a picture of the ones that he had for sale, this dosen't include the 15 extra he threw in.

JJ

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/968566.aspx

Georges Grignard Bobby Grim Romain Grosjean Olivier Grouillard Brian Gubby

No comments:

Post a Comment