Sunday, February 27, 2011

Well, I am back in....

Been out of modelling for awhile because of time constraints and other more pressing issues. I finally have some time to get back to my stash. I have many unfinished projects in the wings, but decided to get something finished to get the ball rolling again.

 Started with the "Rides" Ford GT I purchased to get the engine assembly for a different project. After some time finishing the body and smothing a few dimples it had, I came up with this.

Pretty much box stock, but I painted the stripes and the parts box supplied an engine. The good old 427 Cammer with dual quads and intake tubes from a 66 Galaxie kit.

I am pleased with the first finished kit I have gone in awhile. Kit may be a bit basic, but built up nice.

 

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/943960.aspx

Gunnar Nilsson Hideki Noda Rodney Nuckey Robert OBrien Pat OConnor

No comments:

Post a Comment