Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Calsonic Impul GT-R Finished

Heya folks, figured I'd post a quick few pics of another recently finished project of mine whilst waiting for the decals and glue to dry on a current project. This was the second model I did after getting back into the hobby a couple months ago. I only made one major mistake with it. I applied decal sol with a brush that had been used with testors silver paint earlier, and cleaned. Apparently I didn't clean it well enough, as I got a bit of silver on the decal.. holy Frustrating!! Anyways, Hope ya like it!

Took me an entire sunday to get all the decals on there and set. I've never had to apply so many!!

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/941824.aspx

Rob Slotemaker Moises Solana Alex SolerRoig Raymond Sommer Vincenzo Sospiri

No comments:

Post a Comment