Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Revells 2007 Ford Mustang Shelby gt 500 finished in white

HI once again ,

                          This is the last kit I finished in 2010 the Revell Mustang Shelby GT 500 finished in white I have always like the color on this car when I seen one on the streets and I finally had the time to get one finished but the kit didn't come with red stripes but thansk to Keith Marks declas I had the chance to bulid one and I did.I did the usuall on this one as on all my bulids primer, color and then clear. I wet sanded the parts and then polished them to a nice deep shine.This one was bulit box stock but I added the Keith Marks Decals. Well here are the pics and if you want to see more of my bulids fell free to look at mt phototbucket site link also. and thanks for looking enjoy.Cool

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/937332.aspx

Max Jean Stefan Johansson Eddie Johnson Leslie Johnson Bruce Johnstone

No comments:

Post a Comment