Sunday, March 20, 2011

my '95 bmw m3 wip

Here's my '95 m3 that I named "Juera". My buddy sold her to me when I wrecked The Blue. He said he figured I did most of the work on her anyway so he sold her to me for $2500. When I bought her I inherited the kit. He had recently bought a 911 cabriolet, so he wasn't missing her anyway. I first built this kit for him about 6 years ago according to how he wanted her to look. Her it is the first go around. Even though I have been building models for over 20 years, this is the first time I have posted a wip. Any comments, better ideas,and constructive criticism is welcome. Please follow along and enjoy!

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/939252.aspx

Hans Heyer Damon Hill Graham Hill Phil Hill Peter Hirt

No comments:

Post a Comment