Saturday, November 27, 2010

'41 Willys Gasser

 This is my older build also. It's the Revell Motorsport kit or something... Built pretty much box stock exept plug wires... Engine is Hemi, there are plug wires installed and otherwise it's box stock.

Chassis is just typical to gasser, no anything "not needed" stuff... Kit parts used there. Interior is black, I left that rear "wall" away, and built it just with box parts. Nothing special.

Body is painted by blue and there is no any special things, just clear on it. Decals came with the kit.

Now I'm feeling like that I just can't write anymore so if I forgot something, ask me, I will answer to you.

 

 

 

Thank you for looking, comments are welcome.

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/scacs/forums/thread/923490.aspx

Menato Boffa Bob Bondurant Felice Bonetto Jo Bonnier Roberto Bonomi

No comments:

Post a Comment